8th World Health Qigong Tournament and Exchange
This event will be held in Melbourne, Australia from 7 to 12 August 2019. We warmly invite you, your students, friends and relatives to join us for a wonderful experience.
This event is a great opportunity to meet new members and renew acquaintances with friends in the Health Qigong community from around the world.
The health benefits of Health Qigong is enjoyed by millions of people worldwide. The competition and exchange continues to attract more participants which significantly lifted the standard and interest.
This years event will be bigger and better:
- IHQF highest level competition and exchange
- The first time held in the southern hemisphere
- Top level professors/masters coming to conduct workshops
- Presentation of the latest scientific research
- The first time to run IHQF accredited HQ Judge Course
- The last chance for conversion of Duans
More information will be available on our sister website (Health Qigong Australia) shortly.
In the meantime, links to document downloads (including regulations, fees and schedule in English and Chinese) are available below.
Directives including, regulations, fees and schedule:
Registration form for the tournament, referee training, advanced training, symposium and travel: